Sunny Palm Tie-Up Top & Pool Shorts with Matching Belt
A breezy co-ord set for warm summer days. The sleeveless tie-up top is printed with tiny palm trees on a bright yellow base, and falls comfortably in a straight fit. Wooden buttons with a loop closure make it easy to put on. The yellow top is paired with contrasting blue shorts with hand block printed checks in indigo dye. The pleated shorts have soft elastic on the waist to ensure a snug fit, along with a matching belt with a wooden buckle.
- Printed on certified organic cotton
- Natural indigo dyed shorts
- Matching belt
- Elastic on waist
- Wooden buttons and buckle
- Set of 2 : top & bottoms
- Made in India
- Myra is 6 years old. She is wearing a 5-6 yrs size
- Top length : 2 yrs - 14" ; 3-4 yrs - 16" ; 5-6 yrs - 17.5" ; 7-8 yrs - 19"
- Shorts length : 2 yrs - 9" ; 3-4 yrs - 10" ; 5-6 yrs - 11.5" ; 7-8 yrs - 13"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium
Twinning Options :
- The shorts are block printed by hand using natural indigo. No chemicals have been added to fix the colour, thus bleeding may occur. General wear, use and washing will fade the colour and that is the unique beauty of this handcrafted piece.
- Once ordered, this piece will take 5-7 days to be shipped.
- Prices are inclusive of taxes.
If this piece is sold out, and you would like to purchase it, connect with us on +91 8104812183 or email@example.com
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!