Pool Frock in Indigo
The Pool Frock has flowy dolman sleeves and is made in super soft organic cotton fabric. It is hand block printed in checks like the tiles of a swimming pool, in shades of indigo dye, without the use of any nasty chemicals. The attached belt is adjustable at the back, and can be tied to fit as desired.
Pair it with her favourite sandals, and she’s ready for an easy breezy day out.
- Hand block printed on certified organic cotton
- Natural indigo dye
- Kimono style sleeves
- Knee length
- Wooden button at the back
- Attached tie-up belt
- Made in India
- Myra is 6 years old. She is wearing a 5-6 yrs size
- Full length : 2 yrs - 18.5" ; 3-4 yrs - 21.5" ; 5-6 yrs - 23.5" ; 7-8 yrs - 26"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium
Twinning Options :NOTE :
- This piece is block printed by hand using natural indigo. No chemicals have been added to fix the colour, thus bleeding may occur. General wear, use and washing will fade the colour and that is the unique beauty of this handcrafted piece.
- Once ordered, this piece will take 5-7 days to be shipped.
- Prices are inclusive of taxes.
If this piece is sold out, and you would like to purchase it, connect with us on +91 8104812183 or email@example.com
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!