The frock is hand block printed in checks like the tiles of a swimming pool, in shades of indigo dye, without the use of any nasty chemicals. The attached belt is adjustable at the back, and can be tied to fit as desired.
Pair it with her favourite sandals, and she’s ready for an easy breezy day out.
This piece is block printed by hand using natural indigo. No chemicals have been added to fix the colour, thus bleeding may occur. General wear, use and washing will fade the colour and that is the unique beauty of this handcrafted piece.
· Hand block printed on certified organic cotton
· Natural indigo dye
· Kimono style sleeves
· Knee length
· Wooden button at the back
· Attached tie-up belt
· Made in India
· Myra is 6 years old. She is wearing a 5-6 yrs size
· Full length : 2 yrs - 18.5" ; 3-4 yrs - 21.5" ; 5-6 yrs - 23.5" ; 7-8 yrs - 26"
· Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent
· Wash separately as indigo dye tends to bleed
· Iron on medium
· Do not bleach
· Do not dryclean
· Wear often <3