Pool Formal Shirt in Indigo
This full-sleeved formal style shirt is handblock printed in checks like the tiles of a swimming pool, in shades of indigo dye. The shirt has a regular collar, and can be styled casually with the sleeves rolled up too!
- Hand block printed on certified organic cotton
- Natural indigo dye
- Wooden buttons
- Regular shirt collar
- Fold up sleeves
- Made in India
- Ranvit is 3 years old. He is wearing a 2 yrs size
- Full length : 2 yrs - 15" ; 3-4 yrs - 17" ; 5-6 yrs - 19" ; 7-8 yrs - 22"
- Wash care : Hand wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium
Twinning Options :NOTE :
- This piece is block printed by hand using natural indigo. No chemicals have been added to fix the colour, thus bleeding may occur. General wear, use and washing will fade the colour and that is the unique beauty of this handcrafted piece.
- Once ordered, this piece will take 5-7 days to be shipped.
- Prices are inclusive of taxes.
If this piece is sold out, and you would like to purchase it, connect with us on +91 8104812183 or email@example.com
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!