Meet Lolo. A creative girl at heart, she loves doing crafts. Flowers make Lolo’s blue eyes light up!
- Crochet soft toy
- Made with fine quality cotton yarn
- Outfit made with 100% upcycled organic cotton
- Handmade in India
- Recommended and safe for children 2Y and above
- Wash Care : Handwash
- Length : 8”
Miko Lolo Snuggles - a collection of handmade crochet dolls made with the finest quality of cotton yarn, dressed in upcycled cotton outfits in your favourite Miko Lolo prints. The dolls are handmade by women trained under the non-profit organisation ‘Supermoms4u’, with the aim of empowering them to not only use their craft and skills, but also enabling them to a better future with means to earn an income and move towards financial freedom.
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!