Lagoon Floater Shirt (Sample)
Printed in our hand drawn Floater print in teal, the shirt is perfect for a day in the sun. Pair with casual shorts, or formal trousers, your little one is sure to grab all the attention in this fun shirt, while being absolutely comfortable.
- Printed on certified organic cotton
- Wooden buttons
- Regular shirt collar
- Half sleeves
- Made in India
- Flawed : slight print error at the back
- Size : 5-6Y
- Length : 18.5", Chest 28" , Shoulder 11.5"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium
- This piece is part of our sample sale collection. What is a sample? For each collection, we make a few sample products of each style that we use to understand the fit of a style or for photo-shoots. Items in this section are one of those samples, which means while they are still of great quality, they may not be exactly the same as the final production pieces in our main collection. That is the reason for the difference in price.
- All sample products are non-returnable
- Prices are inclusive of taxes.
If you would like more details about this product, connect with us on +91 8104812183 or email@example.com
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!