Gumball Reversible Mask
Breathable, comfortable organic cotton face masks in our bestseller prints. These masks are double-layered with different colours and prints on both sides. They are reusable and washable. Stitched in a functional cup shape, the mask rests comfortably on the bridge of the nose, without causing any discomfort.
- 100% organic cotton
- Double layer protection against pollutants, dust, bacteria, spore, smog and other particles
- Free of toxic chemicals
- Gentle on skin, no rashes
- Print placement may vary
- Made in India
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium
These masks are stitched at a facility in Mumbai and are packaged keeping all safety precautions in place. We do recommend you wash the masks before first use.
Stay comfortable, stay safe.
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!