Green Leafy Hoodie Dress (Sample)
A cute A-line dress. A fun, all-over print. Loose comfy fit. AND a hood! The Green Leafy Hoodie Dress has it all. With flared sleeves, this loose fit dress can be easily layered with a turtleneck and stockings underneath, to keep your little one warm and stylish this winter. With lots of greens and some pinks, this one's a must have for her wardrobe.
- Printed on certified organic cotton
- Wooden button
- Made in India
- Size : 5-6Y
- Length : 23", Chest 28" , Shoulder 12"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium
- This piece is part of our sample sale collection. What is a sample? For each collection, we make a few sample products of each style that we use to understand the fit of a style or for photo-shoots. Items in this section are one of those samples, which means while they are still of great quality, they may not be exactly the same as the final production pieces in our main collection. That is the reason for the difference in price.
- All sample products are non-returnable
- Prices are inclusive of taxes.
If you would like more details about this product, connect with us on +91 8104812183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!