The Genda (marigold) kurta is block printed in shades of orange and pink. It has a regular round neck with wooden buttons, and can be worn casually as well. When paired with the Ambar (sky) Nehru Jacket, the outfit is complete for any festivity. Made in soft hand-woven cotton, the jacket is light and comfortable.
This piece is part of our sample sale collection.
What is a sample? For each collection, we make a few sample products of each style that we use to understand the fit of a style or for photo-shoots. Items in this section are one of those samples, which means while they are still of great quality, they may not be exactly the same as the final production pieces in our main collection. That is the reason for the difference in price. All sample products are non-returnable.
· Hand block printed in Ajmer, Rajasthan
· Printed on certified organic cotton
· Round neck with wooden buttons
· Size : 2Y
· Length : 21", Chest 24.5", Shoulder 9.5"
· Hand dyed and hand woven in Burdwan, West Bengal
· 100% cotton
· Wooden buttons
· Pre-stitched pocket square
· Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent
· Wash with like colours as dark shades may bleed
· Iron on medium
· Do not bleach
· Do not dryclean
· Wear often <3