Ambar Embroidered Short Kurta (Sample)
The Ambar (sky) short kurta is hand dyed and hand woven in a deep blue shade of the sky. It is adorned with delicate floral hand embroidery along the collar and placket, in motifs from our Gul (flower) print. The full-sleeved short kurta has wooden buttons with loop closures. The kurta can be paired with comfortable trousers or jeans.
- Hand dyed and hand woven in Burdwan, West Bengal
- 100% cotton
- Hand embroidered collar
- Wooden button closure
- Full sleeves
- Made in India
- Flawed : embroidery thread defect on placket
- Size : 2Y
- Length : 15", Chest 24.5" , Shoulder 10"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium. Wash with like colours as dark shades may bleed.
- This piece is part of our sample sale collection. What is a sample? For each collection, we make a few sample products of each style that we use to understand the fit of a style or for photo-shoots. Items in this section are one of those samples, which means while they are still of great quality, they may not be exactly the same as the final production pieces in our main collection. That is the reason for the difference in price.
- All sample products are non-returnable
- Prices are inclusive of taxes.
If you would like more details about this product, connect with us on +91 8104812183 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!