Thunder Kimono Jacket
A versatile piece, the Thunder Kimono jacket can dress up any basic outfit for your little boo. The jacket is cut out in a basic kimono style, with drop shoulders and loose sleeves. The front placket and sleeves feature piping details in a matching dark shade.
Layer them up on a cold day, with a turtleneck inside, or simply jazz up her beach vacay look with a comfortable cover-up.
- Printed on certified organic cotton
- Made in India
- Viara is 6 years old. She is wearing a 5-6 yrs size
- Full length : 2 yrs - 14" ; 3-4 yrs - 16" ; 5-6 yrs - 17.5" ; 7-8 yrs - 19"
- Wash care : Hand or machine wash with a mild detergent; iron on medium
From Miko Lolo, with love ♥
Each piece in this collection comes with a hand painted Galaxy Pop - A wooden button added to the garment as a souvenir of our love. Handmade, environment friendly, tiny and detailed – these words best describe Galaxy Pop and Miko Lolo.
|0-3 m||3-6 m||6-9 m||2 yrs||3-4 yrs||5-6 yrs||7-8 yrs|
1. Soak the tag in shallow water in a saucer for 2 days, making sure it remains wet throughout.
2. Place healthy, fertile soil in a pot right to the top. Gently pack the soil so it’s slightly compressed and place the tag on top. Add another thin layer of soil on top of the paper (about one-eighth of an inch)
3. Water regularly and watch your tag grow into a basil plant.
Don’t forget to share pictures of your plant with us. Happy Planting!